We know how hard it can be to leave our pets at home when on holiday. When staying in the Cabin you are welcome to bring one* dog if they are:
- House trained, clean, flea-free and well behaved
- Neutered (Desexed)
- Not a puppy (Minimum age 1 year)
- Up to date with vaccinations and tick protection
- Not a declared or restricted breed. Aggressive dogs are not welcome.
*In limited circumstances, at our discretion we may permit a second dog. Please enquire with us prior to booking.
Your furry friend must…
- Stay off beds at all times
- Be in the company of mum or dad when inside the accommodation
- Be under your control all times outside the fenced area (we love our chickens, ducks and endangered native wildlife)
A dog bed, bowls and towels will be provided. Food can be purchased on request. If you need to leave the property without your dog while staying with us (e.g to to attend a wedding) please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
When you make your booking, please tick the box indicating that you will be bringing a dog. This will constitute your acceptance of the above conditions. We reserve the right to refuse lodging to any pet who does not meet these requirements.
Please note that a surcharge of $30 per night will be applied at time of booking to accommodate your pet. If your accommodation requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, we reserve the right to charge for additional services and repairs.